Discover the wonders of the Kona coastline on this catamaran sailing tour from Honokohau. Snorkel in search of colorful fish and coral reef, watch out for seasonal whales, dolphins and sea turtles, and enjoy snacks and alcoholic drinks onboard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
As you enter Honokohau Harbor, continue straight, do not turn right. Park at the fuel dock. Continue on foot to the end of the road and on the right you'll see the "Hawaii Nautical" sign at Outer Basin Slip 39, vessel "Honi Olani". Please check-in 20 minutes prior to the tour's start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- You must be 21 years of age and present valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Buy or bring your snorkel and mask, or sanitized re-usable sets are available as a backup as of 1 July 2021