Discover the history of Pearl Harbor and downtown Honolulu. Learn about the attack that changed the world and visit the USS Arizona memorial.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from specific hotels and locations in Waikiki. Please be at your pickup location at least 5 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Shirt and shoes are required for boarding the Arizona Memorial
- Swimwear is not permitted
- No bags are permitted at the Arizona Memorial
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors, including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets, there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center and other monuments at the park
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety