Journey through the legacy of Pearl Harbor. Explore the USS Arizona Memorial, marvel at the Mighty Mo battleship, and take a ride through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
- Pickup included
- If you are unsure what pickup location is closest to you, please call ahead. Choose from the following pickup location and times: Ala Moana Hotel, Mahukona Street entrance at 8:00 AM ABC Store #83, curbside next to Grand Waikikian Hotel, at 8:05 AM Seaside Avenue, in front of Ross Dress for Less at 8:30 AM The Kahala Hotel & Resort, front entrance at 8:35 AM Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort, Koa Avenue entrance at 8:35 AM The Twin Fin Waikiki, Paoakalani Avenue next to the Trolley sign at 8:45 AM Waikiki Beach Marriott Resport & Spa, Paoakalani Avenue at 8:50 AM
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Cameras are permitted but camera bags are not
- A navy boat shuttle ride brings you to the USS Arizona Memorial. Due to limited capacity, there may be days that the shuttle boat tickets sell out or bad weather prohibits the shuttle from operating.