Explore the jungle of Holualoa on an ATV or UTV while experiencing cultures from Hawaii, Fiji, Tonga, and Samoa. Enjoy a ride through an award-winning coffee farm and the lush jungle with 4 stops at figurative islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located off of Mamalahoa Hwy (Hwy 180). Look for the Aloha Adventure Farms or Holualoa Kona Coffee sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Rain gear
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine (at the guide's discretion)
- You must be 16 or older to drive an ATV
- One passenger per ATV
- Children 15 years and younger must ride in the UTV with the tour guide as the driver (they may be accompanied by an adult, but the tour guide will be the driver) An adult must ride in the UTV with children aged 3 and 4.
- Photos are not included in the cost of this tour