Witness the majesty of Kauai by setting out on foot 4,000 feet above the beaches. Hike along Waimea Canyon to the stunning Napali Coast via Kōkeʻe State Park, on the cliffs above the coast. Immerse yourself in the special ambiance of these ancient lands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Plan to pack a lunch the night before and/or you can make a quick stop at a local market along the way to pick something up
- Wear layered clothing as temperatures may vary
- It recommended to bring a backpack or camel-back, hiking shoes (not leather), sunscreen/rash guard, bug spray, sun hat, and clothes that easily dry
- Trail dirt can stain clothing
- Tour times are from pickup to drop-off