Explore Kauai's epic beaches, stunning canyon views, cascading waterfalls, and legendary jungle with this audio-guided, self-driving tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 60.5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
North Shore Kauai: The tour can be started in Kapa’a or Princeville and is completed in a loop, ending where you began. Poipu & Koloa: The tour begins and ends in Lawai, just outside of Poipu and travels in a loop. Waimea & Na Pali: The tour begins just past Lawai outside of Poipu and travels clockwise ending at Kalalau Lookout. Wailua Valley: The tour can be started in Lihue or Kapa’a and is completed in a clockwise loop ending where you began.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Power bank
Know before you go
- Check these articles before starting one of the tours for Kauai:
- North Shore: https://bit.ly/3HUXneH
- Poipu & Koloa: https://bit.ly/3HTFz3D
- Waimea & Na Pali: https://bit.ly/3nJo8vF
- Wailua Valley: https://bit.ly/3nDPzqZ