Explore beautiful coral reefs and marine life after learning how to snorkel from the shore. Enjoy having a dedicated tour guide from start to finish, ensuring your snorkeling is both safe and fun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Wailea beach is a public beach between Grand Wailea and Four Seasons resorts. Make sure you pay attention to the sign "Wailea Beach" while driving on Wailea Alanui Drive, the entrance is on your right side after passing Wailea Service Parking. If you see Four Season Resort's sign you have passed the beach entrance and have to make a safe u-turn. Once you have parked come to the bench tables near the restroom and shower area to meet your tour guide. Stay in touch with your tour guide a day before and also early morning if the location is changed due to weather permitting situation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Your snorkeling tour will be conducted from the beach, this is not a boat snorkeling tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Guests should be between the ages of 5 to 55 years old with no physical injuries and limitations
- The maximum weight limit is 270 pounds (122 kilograms)