Enjoy a fun and highly informative small group tour of Waikiki on all-terrain self-balancing hoverboards. Discover the best of Waikiki in style with a tour designed to showcase the beauty, history, and unique culture of Hawaii.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki. The zoo is conveniently located in Kapiolani Park, just across the street from the beach on the southern (Diamond Head) side of Waikiki. 151 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver
- Participants must be at least 16 years old (a parent or guardian must sign the waiver for participants under 18 years old
- There are no lockers at the start so you'll need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in the pouch
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are not permitted to ride the hoverboards
- Participants must weigh between 100 lbs and 250 lbs
- Comfortable shoes, light clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times