Embark on an underwater scuba dive fit for adventurous certified divers. Explore fascinating sunken wrecks filled with history and marine life before getting up close to Oahu’s favorite vibrant reef sites guided by your experienced PADI instructor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Unit 109 at the Harbor. There is parking at Kewalo Basin for $2 an hour or Ala Moana Beach Park for free parking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Diving certification
Know before you go
- Divers should not be flying within 24 hours after diving
- Please check your email address when providing it, since you will receive a confirmation email from the local partner upon booking. If any of the information listed is incorrect or if you do not receive the email within 2 hours of your booking, please contact them directly.
- All divers must show proof of certification through PADI or another approved diving course before boarding the boat
- All divers must be able to swim and be in good health
- Divers must be at the boat harbor 30 minutes before the scheduled boat dive to allow time for waivers and equipment fitting