With just one card valid for 1, 2, or 4 days you can discover the city of Heidelberg at your own pace. With the Heidelberg Card you get entrance tickets to Heidelberg Castle, a cable car ride up to the castle, and many discounts and special offers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please collect your card from the tourist information office at Heidelberg Main Station. You will also receive your Heidelberg guide with a city map. Opening hours of the tourist information office at Heidelberg Main Station: January - March and November - December Monday - Saturday 10 am - 3 pm, Sundays and public holidays closed April - October Monday - Saturday 10 am - 5 pm, Sundays and public holidays 10 am - 3 pmOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The ticket to Heidelberg Castle includes a roundtrip cable car ride to Molkenkur (via the castle) as well as single entrance to the castle grounds with the barrel cellar, and a visit to the German Pharmacy-Museum