Learn about the rich history of Helsinki on a guided sightseeing boat cruise. Enjoy seeing many of the main attractions of the Finnish capital by water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Customers arriving with wheelchair, please contact us for information about schedule of accessible ship. Departure point is situated exactly where stated on location map. Ship departs from a place that is situated between two huge red sightseeing flags at Market Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Operating daily from Market Square (red coloured flags) departures 12:00/ 14:00 and 16:00 till 16th of September with extra departures during high season.
- 17th Sept-30th Sept Monday-Saturday 12:00/ 14:00 and 16:00; 17th Sept-1st Oct Sundays 11:00, 13:00 & 15:00.
- 6th Oct-22nd Oct Fridays 14:00/ 16:00, Saturdays 12:00/ 14:00 and 16:00, Sundays 12:00 and 14:00.