Get a detailed look at life in Helsinki on a small-group guided walking tour. Learn about the history, see historic monuments such as the Orthodox Cathedral, and step inside the Central Library Oodi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in the middle of Senate Square. Your guide will be waiting in front of the statue of Alexander II. Look for a guide with a black beanie and a blue sign saying "Helsinki Walking Tour". Note that there might be other tours starting at Senate Square same time, so make sure you'll look for the guide standing in front of the statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour will take place rain or shine