Get to know Helsinki and Finland on a small-group waling tour with a professional city planner guide. Learn all about Helsinkians, which statue is least beloved by seagulls, and where Lenin hung out in 1917.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Be prepared to walk up to 6 kilometers on the tour
- Tours take place come rain or shine
- Itinerary is subject to weather conditions, public holidays, and events