Take a magical cruise around the exotic bays of the uninhabited Chrissi Island. Discover the protected island known for its natural beauty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup available specific points in the areas of Sisi, Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Anissaras, Agkisaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Hani, Karteros, Amoudara, Agia Pelagia and from centrally located points in Heraklion town. You will receive a personalized email about the exact place and time of pick-up, within 24 hours after making the booking. Please check your spam folder. Mini bus or nomal bus.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to the official announcement of local authorities, regarding the natural protection of the environment of Chrissi Island, the boats during 2022 (until further notice) will not be allowed to approach the shore of the island. Travellers joining the tours will be able to use the ship ladder to dive and swim in the crystal clear waters or swim to the island.
- The restaurant/bar (self-service) is open throughout the cruise, offering a wide selection of salads, toast, sandwiches, soft drinks, pastries, pizzas, beers, wine, ice cream, coffee, etc, with an extra charge. Ask your guide in advance to get a discounted price of the meal on board, while you are on the bus driving to the port