Embark on a private guided tour from Heraklion and discover the secrets of East Crete. Visit the Kremasta Monastery, explore ancient mountains & villages, traverse the Sarakinas Gorge, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the Agia Pelagia, Heraklion, and Hersonissos regions. You will be picked up directly from your accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour is customizable and can be adjusted on the day
- Lunch will be at a local tavern and is not included in the cost of the tour. Your guide will recommend the best authentic restaurants and bars for you to choose from