Cruise the remote waters of the Great Sandy Straits and immerse yourself in Aboriginal culture on this award-winning guided eco-tour. Swim and discover the local marine life with a glass-bottom boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check-in at Great Sandy Straits Marina Terminal, Shop 6/17 Buccaneer Drive, Urangan (opposite Cafe Balaena). Please check in 20 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please advise of any allergies or intolerances at the time of booking
- There is a water dispenser on board, you are welcome to bring your own reusable bottle
- There is no baby changing facility on board however the tour is stroller accessible
- Tours are subject to weather and tidal conditions
- Tour elements may be amended to suit the weather conditions on the day
- No shows will be charged in full
- Covid protocol will be applied as necessary