Discover a piece of American sailing history with cruise on the 12-meter Stars & Stripes yacht. Board the boat designed and raced by Dennis Conner in the 1980 America’s Cup competition and enjoy an afternoon sail around Hilton Head Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the local partner’s office 45 minutes before your cruise departure time for check-in. The office is located just below the Harbour Town Lighthouse. Parking is limited during the afternoon hours, so make sure to arrive early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you are staying outside of the Sea Pines Resort, there is a $9 fee (cash only) per vehicle entering the resort.
- This pass allows access to the resort for an entire day.
- Please note: The seating for this cruise is on cushions on the deck of the boat.