Take a half-day tour of the Mekong Delta to see this amazing part of Vietnam. Cycle through local villages and rice field, visit a pagoda, a local market, a temple and a shrimp farm. Taste rice wine and tofu, then enjoy a light meal with a local family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in districts 1 and 3. For participants staying in other locations please meet at Cau Mong Pier, Cau Mong Bridge, 2 Ben Van Don Street, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Choose from a small group tour or a private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is only available from hotels in districts 1 and 3 of Ho Chi Minh City
- If you are staying in another area, please make your own way to Central Pier
- A vegetarian meal option is available. Please advise at the time of booking if a vegetarian meal is required. A surcharge may be applied for any special meal accommodations
- Bring your sunglasses, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, comfortable walking shoes, and a camera