Discover the wonders of Saigon at your own pace on board an open top, double decker bus. Enjoy the panoramic views of this dynamic city and be astonished by the French colonial architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Tour runs daily
- First departure of the day is from bus stop 1- Saigon Opera House is at 9:00 AM
- Last departure of the day is from bus stop 1- Saigon Opera House is at 4:30 PM
- Tour frequency is every 1 hour Monday to Friday, and every 30 minutes Saturday and Sunday
- Tour length is 75 minutes
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out. Both mobile vouchers and printed tickets are accepted
- Saigon Night Tour (if option selected):
- 45-minute night time panoramic tour
- Please redeem your ticket at the kiosk next to Saigon Opera House
- This tour operates every day 5pm - 9pm
- Duration of the tour: 45 - 50 minutes
- Frequency of the buses: every 30 minutes
- Route: Opera House, Ngyuyen Hue Walking Street, Nha Rong Harbour, Tran Hung Dao Statue / Saigon Water Bus, Thu Thiem Bridge 1, Thu Thiem Bridge 2, Turtle Lake, Diamond Plaza, Notre Dame Cathedral / Central Post Office, Opera House