Be a Tasmanian for two days on a tour that highlights the culture, the lifestyle, adventure, nature, local produce and native wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up drop off available within 5 Km of the Hobart CBD. If you are outside of the city please let us know where you are staying and we will direct you to the closest pick-up point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that Mt Wellington is subject to weather conditions. If the mountain is closed, Rosny Hill lookout will be the substitute
- Please also note that if you visit both MONA and Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, you will have to find your own way back to your accommodation once arriving in Salamanca, rather than being dropped-off at your accommodation