Get ready for a day of Culture, lifestyle, art, adventure, nature, produce and wildlife, as you leave no stone unturned.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your accommodation in central Hobart. Please provide the name and address of your accommodation upon booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- If you would like to do both MONA and Bonorong, you need to pay an additional $50.00 per person - that includes entry and ferry back to Salamanca. Once in Salamanca you will have to find your own way back to your accommodation
- Mt Wellington can sometimes be closed due to bad weather. If mountain is closed Rosny Lookout will be the substitute.