Enjoy a day trip from Hobart to explore Tasmania’s wildlife. Explore Mt. Field National Park, summit Mt Wellington, stroll the quaint streets of Richmond and meet Tasmanian Devils at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from centrally located Hobart accommodation. Please provide your accommodation details when booking and the local operator will confirm your pick-up location and time.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This activity is a small-group tour with a maximum of 11 guests per trip
- Pickup is from most locations within the central Hobart area. The activity provider will contact you a day before the travel date to confirm the pickup time and location