Experience the Cultural World Heritage of Hue on a full-day tour and learn about the city’s dynastic history. Tour the Citadel: the Imperial City, the Emperor’s Private Residence, the Perfume River boat ride, Thien Mu Pagoda and Khai Dinh Royal Tomb.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
- Please note that visitors are required to wear shirts with sleeves and pants that cover the knees when visiting the Hue Citadel.