Discover Vietnam's long history of making silk with a half-day tour in Hoi An. Explore the silk village, seeing how silkworms are taken care of and how their cocoons are transformed into beautiful and elaborate handicrafts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please contact the supplier with your hotel information (including room number) or address of your residence to arrange transfer services.
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.