Join a boat tour off the coast of Honolulu. Snorkel in the ocean and spot tropical fish and turtles in their natural habitat. Sip on a complimentary juice and enjoy a light snack.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from the Kewalo harbor. Look for “F-18” or "Pier E". It is recommended that you take an Uber or use public transportation as parking at the harbor is difficult.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Turtle sightings and sightings of other marine life cannot be guaranteed
- The tour may be canceled due to bad weather conditions
- Children under 3 years old can come aboard for free, but they need to be accompanied by an adult. Additionally, due to their age, they will be unable to participate in tour activities for safety reasons