Get up close to dolphins on a snorkel trip from Hurghada. Enjoy a boat cruise to areas in the open sea where you can swim or snorkel with dolphins among colorful coral reefs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off from any location in Hurghada is free. Pickup and drop-off from Makadi Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga is available to book as an add-on.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The corals or sea urchins must not be touched
- This tour is suitable for children, but they cannot swim with the dolphins and must stay on the boat with a family member
- If the child is a good swimmer they can go snorkeling, but they must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- There is a possibility that dolphins will not be spotted on the tour as this is an uncontrollable factor
- The activity provider takes into account all animal rights and respects the freedom of dolphins in their natural habitat
- Due to weather conditions during the winter season, the tour will be 1 to 2 hours shorter
- The transfer fee from Makadi Bay, Safaga, Soma Bay, El Gouna, or Sahl Hasheesh should be selected from the checkout cart for each participant
- If you purchase photos and videos on the spot, you should follow up directly with the photo company or photographer