Parasail and snorkel during this adventure on the Red Sea. Enjoy snorkeling at amazing coral reefs with a variety of beautiful fish, look for dolphins, and partake in exciting water sports.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off are available from your hotel or accommodation in Hurghada, specifically Makadi Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The corals or sea urchins must not be touched
- Children that are good swimmers can go snorkeling, but they must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Due to weather conditions during the winter season, the tour will be 1 to 2 hours shorter
- The transfer fee from Makadi Bay, Safaga, Soma Bay, El Gouna, or Sahl Hasheesh should be selected from the checkout cart for each participant
- If you purchase photos and videos on the spot, you should follow up directly with the photo company or photographer