This deal ticket combines the admission into Innsbruck's Alpine Zoo, Europe's highest situated zoo (750m) - only reachable by riding the Hungerburg funicular, which is also included in the ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rennweg 3 6020 InnsbruckOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Opening hours Hungerburg funicular: Monday - Friday 7:15AM - 7:15PM; Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 8:00AM - 7:15PM
- Interval of every 15 minutes
- Opening hours Alpine Zoo: November - March: 9.00AM - 5.00PM; April - October: 9.00AM - 6.00PM
- Dogs are not allowed
- It is necessary to wear an FFP2-mask by law
- Parking is not included in the cost of your ticket but is available to purchase