Over three days, discover fine woven materials, white sandy beaches, and mystifying monuments. Lewis, Harris, and the Outer Hebrides contain some of Scotland’s most sensational sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour operates with a maximum of 16 passengers for a more intimate and personalized service
- The minimum age to join the tour is 5 years old
- Choose from a selection of small locally owned guesthouses and bed and breakfasts for accommodation where all rooms are en-suite
- For individual travelers please select the single accommodation option
- For two or more people traveling together please choose the twin room shared option
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks