Join an unforgettable journey across the Highlands and islands to discover some of Scotland’s most iconic destinations as well as hidden gems. Travel from the world-famous Loch Ness to the remote corners of the Hebrides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Edinburgh Bus Station Stance 15 and 16. Find the check-in staff wearing high-vis vests there to greet you. Edinburgh Bus Station is also accessible by the back entrance located at 26 Elder Street, EH1 3DX. From 5 February 2024 our tours will not depart from Edinburgh Bus Station. Our tours will depart from a city centre location, which we will confirm in the leadup to your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for children under 5 years old and children under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Travel insurance is recommended