See the panoramic sights of the Golden Horn and get a glimpse of Balat, the Jewish Hospital, and much more on this 4-hour cruise in Istanbul. Cruise through the Bosphorus, see the Rumeli Fortress, and visit Pierre Loti coffee house.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Arabic
Select participants and date
Tamara Restaurant SultanahmetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- At the time of booking, provide your hotel name and location. You will receive an email with meeting point and pickup details.
- Please contact the local partner for pickup from your hotel in the city center
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached for a private boat tour, you will go on the regular boat tour.
- Guests need to come to the meeting point in front of The Marmara Hotel at Taksim Sqaure at 1:00 PM