Discover Istanbul's fascinating Byzantine and Ottoman history. Travel back in time as your guide takes you to visit the beautiful Blue Mosque and Sultanahmet Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide under the trees at the entrance of Hürrem Sultan Hamam, next to the newspaper kiosk and across from the Hagia Sophia. Your guide will be dressed in red. Please call the emergency number if you can't find him.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Head covering or kippah
Know before you go
- Please bring a scarf or cloth to cover your shoulders and hair when you visit the Blue Mosque
- Bue Mosque is under renovation. Not all parts are open.