Visit the ancient Ephesus city and temple of Artemis on a private tour. Walk among the ruins once home to Socrates, and even visit the famous amphitheater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Russian, French, German, Portuguese
- Audio guide included
- Danish, Dutch, Greek, Italian, Romanian
- Pickup included
- If you are traveling by cruise ship, your tour guide will welcome you at the arrival gate of Kusadasi cruise port with a sign with your name is written on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- ENTRANCE FEES: Please have one person collect the "total" fees to give to your guide so as to not interfere with your tour time. Ephesus fees: 0-12 FREE; 13 and up Euros 11