Explore Jaipur on a private day-trip from New Delhi. Visit the impressive Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, and Hawa Mahal. Choose between roundtrip transfer by car or by train.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 16 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel, airport, railway station or other preferred location within New Delhi city limits. Please provide complete pickup address at the time of booking.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Guests spend about 5-6 hours sightseeing in Jaipur.
- Bookings for up to 2 people travel in a Sedan (Dzire, Ertiga or equivalent), 3-5 people travel in an SUV (Innova or the equivalent), and larger groups travel in a minivan.
- Travel time by train is approximately 4 hours one-way. Travel time by car is approximately 4-5 hours one-way (subject to road and traffic conditions).
- Guests choosing roundtrip car transfer between Delhi and Jaipur may request the driver for toilet breaks as needed.
- Train travel includes tickets to the AC chair car. In case these are not available, guests will be offered transfer by car at an additional cost of INR 2000, to be paid directly in cash on the day of travel.