Discover the birthplace of Christ and King David in the city of Bethlehem, and trace the events of the Nativity in a half-day tour from Jerusalem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from main hotels in Jerusalem. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Modest dress is required
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- The Palestinian guide will meet the group at the border post
- Change of vehicle is required for entry into the Palestinian territory
- A visit down to the Grotto of Nativity might not be possible due to tourist overload
- The tour ends in Jerusalem around 1:00 PM