Visit the ancient Roman port city of Caesarea to see the amphitheater and Hippodrome. Continue to Haifa to see the Baha’i Gardens on Mount Carmel. Take a cable car down to the caves in Rosh Hanikra then explore Acre in Western Galilee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 11.5 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from main hotels in Jerusalem. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pickup point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat