Take a great way to explore the history and religion of the Old City of Bethlehem, a city listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following your guided tour of the most important sites in Bethlehem, you will visit the Dead Sea where you can swim or relax.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup at 7:45 AM in front of the hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a hat, sunscreen, a bathing suit, and a towel