Visit the city of Jerusalem's most famous sites. This full-day tour includes stops at the Western Wall, the Dome of the Rock the Church of Holy Sepulcher, supposed place of Jesus' burial and resurrection, and the Holocaust Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your hotel. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Modest dress is required for holy sites.
- On Fridays, Saturdays & Jewish Holidays, the Holocaust Museum is closed. This is substituted with a visit to King David's Tomb, Hall of Last Suppe, and the Church of All Nations at the garden Garden of Gethsemane.
- Russian-speaking guide is not available at Yad Vashem, audio guiding and headphones are provided instead.
- Tour is not suitable for children under age of 4.
- Children under 10 years old may not enter the Holocaust Museum.