Make the most of a trip from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem with a half-day stop at Bethlehem's Christian sites. A guided tour of Bethlehem churches, Manger Square, and the Shepherds’ Field is a fascinating glimpse of Jesus’ Biblical birthplace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from main Jerusalem hotels begins at 8:30 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- In Bethlehem, a valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- Change of vehicle is required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory
- The tour ends at 1:30PM (approximately) at the David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem