Enjoy the convenience of a private transfer between Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport and your accommodation. Select a transfer for your arriving or departing flight, or both.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- For return transfer, please be ready at the scheduled time in the entrance of the accommodation.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your driver at exit 23 on the second floor. Arrivals at the airport: once you have collected your baggage, proceed to the arrivals hall. Then go directly up to Level 2 (Second Floor). Take the elevator on the left to go up to the second floor. Here you will meet your driver at exit 23.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Luggage allowance: The allowance per person, for all vehicle types, is one standard size suitcase and one piece of hand luggage. If you are travelling with excess luggage, such as large suitcases, golf clubs, wheelchairs, skis, pushchairs, etc., it is imperative that you make the local partner aware at the time of booking, as extra charges may apply. Failure to tell the local partner may result in extra transport being required to accommodate the excess baggage, which will incur additional local charges
- For arrival transfer, drivers will wait no longer than 90 minutes after the landing time