Grasp the enthralling opportunity to witness two jewels in Juneau: the graceful elegance of humpback whales and the serene beauty of the Mendenhall Glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check in is under the cables of the Mount Roberts Tramway. Representatives will be wearing bright blue hats and holding signs with the local partner's name on them. Please arrive at the check-in location 5 minutes before the check-in time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Weather is unpredictable in Alaska and dressing in layers is recommended
- At the whale watching dock, the distance from where the bus drops you off to the dock is about 200 yards (around 180 meters) down a wooden ramp that can be steep, depending on the tide
- Flexible timing at the glacier is offered as the glacier shuttles run back to town every 30 minutes
- In the afternoon, the tour order may be reversed