Join a memorable trip to Jungfraujoch and the Top of Europe. Discover the World Heritage Site of the Swiss Alps, which is home to Europe’s highest train station.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Meet at Outdoor Interlaken Shop at Höheweg 95 in Interlaken. Please wait in front of the store, which is located below the Hotel Hapimag and close to the Kirchhofer Casino Gallery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- A minimum stay of 2 hours on top of Jungfraujoch is always guaranteed
- Routing and means of transport may have to be amended during maintenance work and depending on seasonal schedules without prior notice