Experience Kaikoura's world-famous sunset and marine life on a 3 to 3.5-hour sea kayaking tour. Have the chance to see fur seals and surreal visuals of the seaward Kaikoura Mountains as the light changes towards the end of the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for all levels of experience and the qualified guides will teach you everything you need to know on how to use your kayak
- You will need a water bottle, thermal top/fleece/shorts, or light pants
- Please do not wear jeans
- It is recommended to bring sunglasses, a cap or fleece hat, running shoes or sandals, a towel, and a camera
- There is a chance you may get wet during this tour, necessary equipment is provided to minimize the chance of getting wet
- All the wildlife are living in their natural habitat, therefore, it cannot be guaranteed that you will see all animals that are listed above