Take a tour through the Hanthana Tea Plantation from Kandy. Learn more about the history of tea in Sri Lanka and enjoy a bike ride through scenic mountains and tea plantations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
E.L Senanayake Children's Park in Kandy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Driving time may vary due to unpredictable road traffic
- Photography stops on the way can be arranged within locations where there's a reasonable spot to park your bike
- It is recommended that you bring a packed breakfast with you if you are unable to have your meal at your hotel