Take a half-day tour around Olympia, which was the birthplace of the Olympic Games. Get familiarized with the production process of olive oil. Later have a nice swim at the best beach in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- - At the time of booking you must let the supplier know your cruise ship name and arrival time, the full names of all participants, or your hotel name and location.
- - Pickup is done from the cruise port or from hotels in the Katakolon area.
- - You will get an email from the local partner with pickup details.
- - Please be aware that the tour doesn't include entrance fees nor guided tour of the Ancient Olympia