Take a 6-hour day tour of Kathmandu and its surrounding valley, bounded by green mountain walls and mighty snowcapped peaks. Your tour will take you via private car to the essential sites around the city, immersing you in the area's history and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi, Nepali
- Pickup included
- Meet your driver at your hotel at the tour start time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Choose from a sedan car, an SUV, or a minivan to suit your group size
- Entrance tickets to monuments must be bought on the spot. Your guide will assist you
- Entrance prices are different for nationals of contries in the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation, and Chinese nationals. Please check updated prices at the counter before paying