Discover the cultural and architectural history of Kathmandu on this guided tour of the city's most important religious and cultural sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A copy of your passport will be required for entry to some of the sites visited
- Opening hours are subject to change
- Entrance tickets are not included in the tour price and must be purchased on the day of your tour
- Entrance prices vary depending on age and nationality—your guide will assist you with buying your tickets