If you only experience one thing in Hawaii, make sure you don't miss this spectacular extravaganza – filled with graceful Hula dancers, fire poi ball twirlers, traditional fire knife dancing, a lavish buffet of local delicacies and vivid storytelling.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation is available if the option is selected
- The price of the activity does not include the train ride, which costs an additional $18
- The menu includes gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan options
- The menu is subject to seasonal changes