Stroll through the historic cultural district of Downtown Kelowna on a guided tour. Learn about local cuisine, culture, and history and enjoy delicious food and drink tastings from local shops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 5 minutes before the activity starts. Meet at the Laurel Packinghouse front door at 1304 Ellis Street, Kelowna, BC. Look for a our sandwich board and wait there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Umbrellas will be provided if needed
- The total walking distance for the tour is approximately 3 kilometers, with no major hills
- Dietary needs can be accommodated. Please let the activity provider know of any special needs after booking