Get back to beautiful nature on a private day trip to the Curonian Spit from Klaipeda. See a curious collection of oak sculptures at Witch Mountain and visit the Thomas Mann Memorial Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Klaipeda.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- During the summer you can go for a swim or pleasant beach walk on the sandy beaches of the Curonian Spit
- The Thomas Mann Memorial Museum is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Ferry tickets, travel documentation, and environmental fee for Curonian Spit are included.
- Entrance fees, meals and drinks, personal expenses, gratuities, and photo/video permission fees are not included.